I’m serving with sauteed green beans, sweet corn, and diced potatoes… mmm… now I’m starving.
- 1/2 Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.
**This recipe is taken directly from Hellman’s website. I have removed the name from the Indgredients and Directions because you can really use any brand you like (gasp! even generic). I did feel it was right to give Hellman’s a nod, though.**